Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010 - Photo of the Day (Kerfuffle Edition)

I have, after not very much consideration at all, decided to change the title of my blog from the oh-so-boring "Dianaisms" to something I feel is a little more reflective of my life. Not sure where this blog is going, but you can continue to expect a lot of photos! I like the peectures!

I discovered the word "kerfuffle" a couple of days ago by following a link to an article from someone's Facebook page. I had never heard the word before and instantly fell in love with it. Then today, I was cleaning out my purse (meaning, dumping it all into a drawer until I feel like dealing with it) when I found THIS:

I guess this little guy has been living in my purse for a while - an escapee from a bunch of toys I brought to work to donate to the kids drawer. I absentmindedly set him on my desk, and when I later looked down and saw him again I burst into laughter. I knew immediately that this guy (name TBD) was going to be the mascot for my renovated blog. The photo's a bit blurry, but for some reason it suits.

Anyway, I hope to be a lot more active on this site now that I've found the perfect title. I love to write and have been an active writer since I was a little girl.

Maybe I'll just keep it simple and name him Kerfuffle. So named.

No comments:

Post a Comment