Friday, April 9, 2010

April 09, 2010 - Photo of the Day



At first glance, you might not be able to tell what you're looking at. It's a ring made of craft feathers and pipe cleaners. This is how wonderfully random my job is. A morning spent uploading photo contest entries and driving a cameraman from OETA around (including to the construction site of our new elephant exhibit, which is looking INCREDIBLE) was followed by an afternoon of creating "centerpieces" for an event using tulle, plastic eggs, pipe cleaners, feathers, spray adhesive and gold glitter.

Tonight I am headed to a scholarship banquet at OU - my grandparents have a scholarship named after them, and it is going to be an evening full of sentiment and pride for me - my grandfather would have been so pleased. My grandmother and I will be thinking of him often tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment