Friday, April 9, 2010

April 08, 2010 - Photo of the Day



April 08 was a Thursday, and I had the lovely luxury of a day off in the middle of the week (a day I earned by working our Easter event on Sunday). I was torn between the desire to be either incredibly productive or incredibly lazy. I settled for a mixture of both: I slept in a bit, then headed out to peruse the gardening sections at Wal Mart and Lowe's. I found some neat planters and a bird bath at Lowe's, but was unable to buy them because my trunk was full of mulch from Wal Mart. On my way home I stopped at Hastings and bought the above book to give me a slight edge over my complete lack of gardening experience. Once home, I had a nice leisurely lunch on the couch, then went for an afternoon run. I tossed some chicken in to marinade, did a few dishes and general tidying, and ended the day with a long hot bath. Not too bad for a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment